Soccer Clinics Will Be Held On Tuesdays 5pm-6:30pm (all groups)
Instructional Soccer is a fun in-town recreational program. Our goal is to foster self-confidence and to learn the game while having fun and making new friends. All games are on Saturday mornings at the Cape Cod Community College.
1. Weather Cancellation Notification
– An email notification will be sent out by 8:00am on the day of the game or you may check the web at
– Rules at CCCC are strictly enforced. Please note there is an upper and a lower parking lot.
– The children must have shin guards. No jewelry of any type may be worn. No watches, earrings (of any kind), bracelets, necklaces, rings, hair clips, etc.
No exceptions. A taped covering is not acceptable over earrings.
4. Equipment – Your child should bring 4 things to every practice. Shoes, shin guards, water bottle and a ball . The U6 and U8 players use a size 3 ball. The U10 and U12 players use a size 4 ball. Soccer cleats are optional. Cleats with metal spikes are not allowed.
5. Pets - NO PETS ALLOWED
- Any questions please call or email Terri Walsh at 508-207-2984 or firstname.lastname@example.org
September 10th, September 17th, September 24th, October 1st, October 8th, & October 15th
8. VOLUNTEERING – Please contact Terri Walsh if interested in volunteering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Click on the following Pictures